C-Free Standard Description
C-Free is a professional C/C++ integrated development environment (IDE) that support multi-compilers. Use of this software, user can edit, build, run and debug programs freely.
With C/C++ source parser included, although C-Free is a lightweight C/C++ development tool, it has powerful features to let you make use of it in your project.
Now support other compilers besides MinGW as following:
- Support multiply compilers;
- Powerful C/C++ syntax highlighter. (Highlight Function, Data Type, and Constant, etc.);
- Integrated debugging;
- Customizable project creating Wizard;
- SMART Input;
- Powerful code finding utilities (Jump to declaration, definition);
- Code completion and Code parameters;
- List all symbols of program;
- Customizable utilities:
- Color Print (Syntax highlighted print);
- Project Converter (Convert project to C-Free format);
- Code templates;
- Regular expression searching text.
- Copy code as HTML.
- Support rich text in Message window.
- Symbol window and symbol panel.
C-Free Standard Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in C-Free Standard
Release notes are not available currently.
C-Free Standard Requirements
No additional system requirements.